If you've caught too many Pokémon and don't have enough space, or if you want to trade with other Trainers, level up with TCGplayer and start selling.
The first step to becoming a Pokémon trainer is to create an account with TCGplayer.com. All you need is an email address and a password.
Go to the TCGplayer.com homepage and click "Sell With Us" in the top right corner.
On the next page, click the "Start Selling" and fill out the sign up form.
If you're unsure which Pokémon cards hold higher value, TCGplayer can help. Use the TCGplayer app to scan your cards and find out the approximate price. (Don't forget to enter the card's condition manually.) You can also search TCGplayer.com for cards and compare the pricing of other sellers on the marketplace.
Finally, you can read our help files on Best Practices for Pricing Your Items and Using Our Pricing Tools. Remember, pricing is always up to you!
Just like Pokémon Trainers, TCGplayer Sellers can level up!
To list your Pokémon, follow the steps below!
1. Log in to your seller portal. Once on your Home Page, navigate to the Inventory Tab.
2. Within the Inventory Tab, you can search for cards by name, product line, set, rarity, and product type (How do I identify this Pokémon card?). Simply enter in the card you'd like to add to your inventory.
3. Once you've found the card you want to list, click the "Add" button on the right side.
4. On this page you can enter the quantity you'd like to sell and the price you'd like to sell it for. You can choose to match TCG Lowest Listing, TCG Last Sold Listing, or TCG Market Price. Matching these prices gives you a competitive edge against other TCGplayer sellers and ensures that your inventory will move faster. You can also choose to enter your own price.
5. Once, you have entered the necessary information, click "Save."
6. Clicking "Save" will automatically navigate you back to the original Inventory page. Here, you'll be able to see the card you just added to your inventory and manage your entire inventory.
To see your sales move faster than a Rapidash, we recommend listing cards over $20 with photos. We've found that higher value cards will sell faster using Listings with Photos.
Congratulations! You've made your first trade! Now, how do you ship your Pokémon?
Follow TCGplayer Shipping Guidelines to safely ship your cards.
"Some trainers have no fear. To them, this is just one more challenge. They follow their hearts. That is what sets them apart, and will make them Pokémon Masters. Good luck to all of you."
-Miranda, Pokémon: The First Movie